Drupal is a very mature and powerful content management system (CMS). That means that, after your website is built, you can edit it using a graphical interface which requires a bit of practice but no use or knowledge of code.
- An open-source software with a huge community of professional developers.
- A collection of thousands of contrib and open source modules maintained by the community.
- The best flexibility. It's (almost) possible to do anything you want with Drupal.
- The most secure CMS on the market. A lot of governmental organizations actually trust Drupal for their website.
Drupal is also:
- Development time that can be a bit long (when it's about creating custom code).
- Costs that can be important, because of the previous point mostly.
Basically, Drupal is the best solution if your website is at the heart of your business. It will probably cost you a bit but will guarantee you to have the most secure and flexible CMS.
I have a small preference (and so more expertise) for back-end, but it's mostly because that's 80% of my clients needs. On my spare time some day I'm sure I will take a look at React.js for example.
I also have expertise in GNU/Linux and can deal with server management.
Working together, it's for you a single contact person taking care of everything ... from A to Z.
Along the years I have been part of teams delivering work for European institutions, governmental institutions, municipalities and renown multinational corporations.
I've also built a great number of mid-size websites from scratch on my own, from very specific institution needs to e-commerce websites.
That is why designrush has selected my company as Top Drupal Company.
A website is firstly and mostly a communication support on the most trendy support nowadays: The internet.
To make it successful, there are plenty of factors on which we can play and have to play together.
- Identification of your marketing target (landing website, showcase site, services website) and the purpose of your website.
- Choosing of a relevant domain name.
- Respect for your existing communication design and the one from your website.
- Linking your website address on any communication document you share: business card, email signature, flyers ...)
- Developing in accordance with the technical and SEO standards (metatag, content quality, clean code, etc.).
I'm helping you with all of these, during all the processes from the quotation to the end of the project.